Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 15-pc. Cookware Set: Lavender Speckle by Paula Deen
Regular Price: $180.00
List Price: $119.95
You Save: $60.05
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, See Details
IN STOCK. Item No. 595990
Usually ships in
2 to 4 business days
Ships from: Supplier
Gift wrap is available for this item
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
|15-pc.:||Aqua Speckle Nonstick Cookware Set | Blueberry Nonstick Cookware Set | Pear Nonstick Cookware Set | Red Nonstick Cookware Set|
You may also like
"Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me." - Paula Deen
- 1-qt. Covered Saucepan
- 2-qt. Covered Saucepan
- 2.75-qt. Covered Saute Pan
- 6-qt. Covered Stockpot
- 8-in. Skillet
- 10-in. Skillet
- 5-pc. Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and evenly. The interior of each pan is a high quality nonstick allowing food to slide off easily and ensuring a lifetime of easy clean-up.
- Color-coordinated, dual-riveted, rubberized handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting the lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Recommended by 99% of Reviewers
Rated a “Good Value” by 99% of Reviewers
January 16, 2015
Pear cookware set
By cindi (MESQUITE, NV)
Happy with the quality of this set. With one exception. The 1 qt saucepan empty without the lid on it does not sit flat. It tips because the handle is either too long or too heavy.
January 16, 2015
Poor Customer Service
By Teresa (CROWLEY, TX)
This is the first time I have ordered pots and pans from Paula Deen. When I unpacked the box I noticed that a chunk was missing from the bottom of the 10" skillet. I contacted Customer Service and was told that I needed to repack the entire set and mail back to them. This was a HUGE inconvenience for me!
December 29, 2014
By Ashley (HAMLIN, NY)
Love the color and the quality, but it's expensive seeing how there isn't anything to match it, such as a knife block.
December 20, 2014
By Peter (NORTH BRANCH, MI)
This pot and pan set is great. Cleans very easy. Also nothing has stuck to the pans the non stick works great. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
December 19, 2014
By delano (La Plata, MO)
Not only are these pretty but I love cooking with them!