Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 15-pc. Cookware Set: Lavender Speckle by Paula Deen
Regular Price: $180.00
List Price: $119.95
You Save: $60.05
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, See Details
IN STOCK. Item No. 595990
Usually ships in
1 to 2 business days
Gift wrap is available for this item
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
|15-pc.:||Aqua Speckle Nonstick Cookware Set | Blueberry Nonstick Cookware Set | Butter Nonstick Cookware Set | Coral Nonstick Cookware Set | Oatmeal Nonstick Cookware Set | Pear Nonstick Cookware Set | Red Nonstick Cookware Set|
You may also like
REBATE OFFER - Purchase this Paula Deen Porcelain cookware set and mail in to receive a $20 Rebate check directly from the manufacturer. Offer does not apply to orders shipping internationally. Offer valid through March 19, 2014. Click here to see rebate
"Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me." - Paula Deen
- 1-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2.75-qt. Covered Saute Pan
- 6-qt. Covered Stockpot
- 8-in. Skillet
- 10-in. Skillet
- 5-pc. Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and evenly. The interior of each pan is a high quality nonstick allowing food to slide off easily and ensuring a lifetime of easy clean-up.
- Color-coordinated, dual-riveted, rubberized handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting the lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Recommended by 98% of Reviewers
Rated a “Good Value” by 98% of Reviewers
March 9, 2014
Weight of handles
By Anonymous (EAGLE BEND, MN)
The only issue I have with the set is the handles on the smaller pans seems to be pretty heavy so the pan is a bit tippy with nothing in it. The pots & pans cook evenly and clean-up great!
March 7, 2014
Paula Deen pots and pans
By Anonymous (SLIDELL, LA)
I have purchased many Paula Deen products and I have been happy with all of them. Everything is of such high quality I can always trust Paula in my kitchen!
March 1, 2014
Nonstick cookware set in Oatmeal
By Pamela (GAINESVILLE, VA)
Beautiful cookware set. Probably nicest I have ever bought. Color looks just as advertised, even better than I expected. Would most surely buy another set when needed.
February 27, 2014
Blueberry Nonstick Cookware Set
By Anonymous (SMYRNA, TN)
Great cook set, I have this set already in the Red speckle colors......and I just really LOVE both sets
February 26, 2014
I returned this order.
By Joan (ZANESVILLE, OH)
This order was too dark in color. I returned it and ordered a lighter color (Aqua) and it is beautiful. I'm sure I'll love cooking in it. It is heavy-duty, yet easy to handle. I am glad I had to make an exchange, because the exchange was a little cheaper. So, I won twice when I shopped on Paula Deen! The real test will come with I start cooking with my new Paula Deen cookware!