Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 15-pc. Cookware Set: Lavender Speckle by Paula Deen
Regular Price: $180.00
List Price: $119.95
You Save: $60.05
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, See Details
IN STOCK. Item No. 595990
Usually ships in
1 to 2 business days
Gift wrap is available for this item
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
|15-pc.:||Aqua Speckle Nonstick Cookware Set | Blueberry Nonstick Cookware Set | Butter Nonstick Cookware Set | Coral Nonstick Cookware Set | Oatmeal Nonstick Cookware Set | Pear Nonstick Cookware Set | Red Nonstick Cookware Set|
You may also like
"Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me." - Paula Deen
- 1-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2.75-qt. Covered Saute Pan
- 6-qt. Covered Stockpot
- 8-in. Skillet
- 10-in. Skillet
- 5-pc. Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and evenly. The interior of each pan is a high quality nonstick allowing food to slide off easily and ensuring a lifetime of easy clean-up.
- Color-coordinated, dual-riveted, rubberized handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting the lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Recommended by 98% of Reviewers
Rated a “Good Value” by 98% of Reviewers
April 17, 2014
Paula Dean Cookware
By Nancy (ENDICOTT, NY)
These are really nice pans. I already had a couple of pieces and wanted to replace all of the old pans that I had. They came packaged securely and in great shape. They cook evenly and wash up nicely. I am so happy to have them as they are very attractive.
April 15, 2014
By Melissa (WILLIAMSPORT, PA)
I love the pots and pans. This is my second set, I had the red and it was beautiful and now I got the light turquoise.
April 11, 2014
By Kathyrn (Gretna, LA)
I love it. I want another color. But I know I don't need it.
April 11, 2014
I love the color, it's so easy to clean and c
By Anonymous (Fulshear, TX)
I love the color, it's easy to clean and is great to cook in. The weight is good for me and every piece in the set is all I need.
April 10, 2014
Loving Paula's cookware
By Anonymous (WILSONVILLE, AL)
My wife and I have been married for 42 years. We live in Wilsonville, Alabama which tells you a lot about what and how she cooks. She is not just a cook but a chef. She cooks every night and many many times a year for things at church. She also cooks whenever we have a death or sickness in the church. She is well known in Shelby County for her recipes (that she want give out). I purchased a set of the cookware for my wife in December for Christmas and then for her birthday in February she asked for another. Then she took all of her old cookware that she had been using for years to the hunting club. She loves this set. She treats the pans like they are her children. She has all of Paula’s cook books and loves to cook Paula’s recipes as well as her own. She could not be happier with the cookware, she tells everyone about how great they are.