Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 15-pc. Cookware Set: Coral by Paula Deen
Regular Price: $180.00
List Price: $119.95
You Save: $60.05
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, See Details
IN STOCK. Item No. 402953
Usually ships in
1 to 2 business days
Gift wrap is available for this item
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
|15-pc.:||Aqua Speckle Nonstick Cookware Set | Blueberry Nonstick Cookware Set | Butter Nonstick Cookware Set | Lavender Cookware Set | Oatmeal Nonstick Cookware Set | Pear Nonstick Cookware Set | Red Nonstick Cookware Set|
You may also like
"Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me." - Paula Deen
- 1-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2.75-qt. Covered Saute Pan
- 6-qt. Covered Stockpot
- 8-in. Skillet
- 10-in. Skillet
- 5-pc. Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and evenly. The interior of each pan is a high quality nonstick allowing food to slide off easily and ensuring a lifetime of easy clean-up.
- Color-coordinated, dual-riveted, rubberized handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting the lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Cleaning & Care: Handwash Recommended
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Recommended by 99% of Reviewers
Rated a “Good Value” by 98% of Reviewers
July 27, 2014
By Irene (COLUMBIA, MD)
This set is gorgeous!! I love the glass lids. The knobs match the pot color and have a copper trim. It makes the set look very classy. When I have guests for dinner, I always get compliments on the pots that are sitting on the stove. Someone wrote that they would like the sauté pan to be heavier. The weight of these pots is perfect. They are not light, yet they are not so heavy that you can't handle them with one hand.
July 26, 2014
Quality of Product
By Christine (WATERBURY, CT)
These are the best set of pans I ever cooked in. I plan on purchasing another set soon. I highly recommend Paula's products. I just wish she would come back on TV. I really miss her cooking shows.
July 24, 2014
By Anonymous (Ashland City, TN)
I've not gotten to use it much yet as I put it in a new home. I love it and my friends that have some of Paula's cookware love theirs too. I can't wait for it to be my everyday cookware! Will definitely be buying more products with Paula's name on it now that I know the quality
July 8, 2014
good quality for the price
By Elizabeth (WORCESTER, MA)
I am impressed with the quality of the outside finish and inside non-stick surface. They both look like it will hold up to lots of use. I found the pot & fry pan sizes a bit small compared to other sets that I've purchased. There weren't many companion pieces to select from but overall I'm happy with my purchase.
June 25, 2014
Matches my new kitchen.
By Samuel (EL CAJON, CA)
Paula thank you for offering different colors to choose from. Oatmeal matches my kitchen perfect. There so beautiful, I keep them on the stove instead of the cupboard LOL.